LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales is an animated Halloween-themed special released exclusively on Disney+ on October 1, 2021, and is based off of the Star Wars line from LEGO. It takes place after the events of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
After the events of The Rise of Skywalker, Poe and BB-8 must make an emergency landing on the volcanic planet Mustafar where they meet the greedy and conniving Graballa the Hutt who has purchased Darth Vader's castle and is renovating it into the galaxy's first all-inclusive Sith-inspired luxury hotel. While waiting for his X-wing to be repaired, Poe, BB-8, Graballa, and Dean (a plucky and courageous young boy who works as Graballa's mechanic) venture deep into the mysterious castle with Vader's loyal servant, Vaneé. Along the way, Vaneé shares three creepy stories linked to ancient artifacts and iconic villains from across all eras of Star Wars. As Vaneé spins his tales and lures our heroes deeper into the shadowy underbelly of the castle, a sinister plan emerges. With the help of Dean, Poe and BB-8 will have to face their fears, stop an ancient evil from rising, and escape to make it back to their friends.
- A.J. LoCascio as Han Solo and Imperial Pilot
- Barbara Goodson as Mother Talzin
- Christian Slater as Ren
- Dana Snyder as Graballa the Hutt
- Danny Jacobs as Raam, Watto and Protocol Droid
- David Acord as Medical Droid and Rebel Pilot
- Eric Bauza as Luke Skywalker and Guard Droid
- Jake Green as Poe Dameron and Motti
- James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Cozler
- John DiMaggio as Baash and Uncle Owen
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as NI-L8 and Red 10
- Matt Sloan as Darth Vader
- Matthew Wood as Ben Solo, General Grievous and Battle Droids
- Raphael Alejandro as Dean
- Sam Witwer as Darth Maul and Trudgen
- Shelby Young as Princess Leia Organa
- Tony Hale as Vaneé
- Trevor Devall as Emperor Palpatine and Grand Moff Tarkin
- This is the first LEGO Star Wars media to be released after the passing of Kirby Morrow, who voiced General Grievous from 2013 until 2020.
- He is instead replaced by Matthew Wood, who had also voiced the character in most media outside LEGO.
- C-3PO is the only main character from the original Star Wars trilogy who doesn't appear in this special.