LaCienega wears a red jacket over a pink shirt, blue jeans. She even has long brown hair with a red flower hairclip. She also wears blue shoes and pink socks that matches her jeans and shirt.
LaCienega is stuck up and conceited, but deep down inside, she's insecure and a little jealous of Penny because she's more down to earth. She and Penny constantly antagonize each other and Penny is usually stuck with her. In the show, LaCienega is able to convince her parents and the Prouds that she is a very sweet and moral young lady, while in the fact, she is arrogant, vain, selfish, snobbish, and obnoxious. In later episodes, LaCienega and Penny's folks seem to have caught onto LaCienega's "perfect angel" routine and she no longer even tries to act sweet and kind towards them. Penny and LaCienega only hang out with each other because their parents and grandparents are best friends and they share the same circle of friends. However, deep down she likes Penny a bit, but would never show it or admit it. She is also in an R&B girl band called L.P.D.Z.
- LaCienaga's name translates to "the wetlands" or "the swamp" in Spanish.
- It was revealed in "Love Thy Neighbor" that LaCienega has big duck-like feet and she's also a good swimmer and that she seems to wear water shoes when she goes to the beach or to the pool.
- Ironically, although she is ashamed of her big feet, when LaCienaga was crowned the winner in a beauty contest by Wizard Kelly, she was supremely confident on stage wearing a yellow swimsuit and being barefoot.
- However, in other episodes, LaCienaga's feet are normal sized instead of large.
- In "Hip Hop Heilcopter", LaCienega's feet are shown to be normal size when she, Penny, Zoey and Dijonay wore their outfits on live TV.
- In "A Star Is Scorned", LaCienaga's feet are shown to be small when she is wearing platform sandals.
- In "Crouching Trudy, Hidden Penny", When LaCienega was barefooted for almost the entire episode, her feet are shown to be normal.
- In "Psycho Duck", when after Penny saved Chester from drowning, LaCienega's feet are small.
- LaCienega and her mother Sunset are named after La Cienega Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard, two Los Angeles area arterial roads that meet in West Hollywood, California.
- LaCienega used to have more of a Hispanic accent, but eventually, her voice became more loud and scratchy.
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Proud-Family/LaCienega-Boulevardez/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0721216/?ref_=tt_cl_t8
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0060502/?ref_=tt_cl_t8