Lady Bane is in possession of a Gummi Medallion much like Zummi's, and craves any power she can get her hands on (including the Gummi Bears') for her bid for power. She is served by her jackal-like Troggles and, on occasion, Duke Igthorn, whose crush on her she finds extremely annoying, although she does agree to a dinner date with Igthorn if she figures it would forge an alliance to destroy the Gummis. In the episode "Rocking Chair Bear", it is discovered that Lady Bane is in reality extremely old, and uses her magic to "de-age" herself by stealing Sunni's youth until the other Gummis manage to reverse it. She has two friend-witches named Evelyn and Emmadrille.
- "The Road to Ursalia" (first appearance)
- "Life of the Party" (first meeting with Ightorn)
- "A Gummi is a Gummi's Best Friend"
- "Patchwork Gummi" (second meeting with Ightorn)
- "Tummi Trouble" (faces Ightorn for the last time)
- "Rocking Chair Bear" (final appearance of her, and it is revealed that she is over 100 years old)
- The creators of the television program took inspiration for the character by the historical figure of Lucrezia Borgia.
- Lady Bane's appearance and personality seems to be based on The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.