She is served by her jackal-like Troggles and, on occasion, Duke Igthorn, whose crush on her she finds extremely annoying, although she does agree to a dinner date with Igthorn if she figures it would forge an alliance to destroy the Gummies.
In the episode "Rocking Chair Bear", it is discovered that Lady Bane is in reality extremely old, and uses magic to "de-age" herself by stealing Sunni's youth, until the other Gummies manage to reverse it. She has two friends, witches named Evelyn and Emmadrille.
- "The Road to Ursalia" (first appearance)
- "Life of the Party" (first meeting with Ightorn)
- "A Gummi is a Gummi's Best Friend"
- "Patchwork Gummi" (second meeting with Ightorn)
- "Tummi Trouble" (faces Ightorn for the last time)
- "Rocking Chair Bear" (final appearance, and it is revealed that she is over 100 years old)
- The creators of the television program took inspiration for the character from the historical figure of Lucrezia Borgia.
- Lady Bane's appearance and personality also seem to be based on The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.