|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
After the events of the fourth film, Bo tells Woody the events of her life between Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 4, where she and her sheep are given to a new little girl, get broken, and eventually end up at Second Chance Antiques, where she meets Giggle McDimples, Duke Caboom, and Gabby Gabby.
- Annie Potts as Bo Peep
- Emily Davis as Billy, Goat, and Gruff
- Ally Maki as Giggle McDimples
- Jim Hanks as Woody
- Christina Hendricks as Gabby Gabby
- Keanu Reeves as Duke Caboom
- The short originated from Bo's backstory originally being included in the fourth film. She was given to a new family, placed in storage for years, donated, brought at a thrift store, given as a white elephant gift, and then broken accidentally by a child. Bo then made a huge choice and left that kid. She and her sheep traveled through the rain and cover of night to create a new life at the antique store. Although emotional, the flashback was ultimately cut from the film and was then evolved into Lamp Life.
- Jim Hanks takes over as Woody for Tom Hanks.
- ↑ "Toy Story Bo Peep Short Lamp Life Announced For Disney+". What's On Disney Plus. Retrieved on June 21, 2019.