Opened with the park in April 12, 1992, the grand stage was built to host large-scale shows, such as its original — and still sorely missed — "Mickey's Magic Book", in which a giant book on-stage would turn its pages to reveal new scenes.
After 1998's "Winnie the Pooh and Friends, too!", moved to Fantasy Festival Stage for a less prominent and better sheltered venue in 2006, the stage was resurfaced with wooden decking and destined to become merely a meet 'n' greet space from then on. A brief rebirth came during the Christmas season of 2009, when a small Snow White "happening" came to the stage to tie in with a re-release of the film.
It took until 2015 for the stage to return to regular full-time use, hosting shows for the Spring, Halloween, and Christmas seasons. Two new shows, "The Starlit Princess Waltz" and "Mickey presents: Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris", are planned to be performed here during the 25th Anniversary celebration. "The Starlit Princess Waltz" returned and retitled "The Royal Sparkling Winter Waltz", which is planned to be performed during the Christmas season of 2019.
- It's Good To Be Bad With The Disney Villains (Halloween) (2015-2019)
- The Starlit Princess Waltz (25th Anniversary 2017-2018, Christmas 2019)
- Mickey's Magic Book (1992-1997)
- The Magic Lamp Game Show (1993-1994)
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends, too! (1998-2005)
- Snow White: Happily Ever After (2009-2010)
- Mickey's Treat in the Street (2012-2013)
- Welcome to Spring (2015-2016)
- Royal Christmas Wishes (Christmas) (2015-2016)
- Mickey presents: “Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris” (25th Anniversary) (2017-2018)
- A Merry Stitchmas (Christmas) (2017–2018)
- Father Christmas' Workshop Meet 'n' Greet (2001)
- Goofy's Christmas Grotto Meet 'n' Greet (2002)
- Disney Character Meet 'n' Greets (2006–Present)
- St David's Welsh Festival events (2006–Present)
- St Patrick's Day events (2006–Present)