Legend of the Three Caballeros is a 2018 animated series based on the 1944 film The Three Caballeros. It debuted on the DisneyLife streaming app in the Philippines on June 9, 2018, with thirteen episodes. It was originally intended for a summer 2017 release and to be presented as a series of specials and a movie.
The series made its linear television debut on Disney Channel (Southeast Asia) on January 1, 2019. Tony Anselmo announced at Ontario Comic Con that the series would be coming to Disney+ in the United States, debuting with the service on November 12, 2019.
The series has a serialized narrative as each episode picks up from the last one.
Dumped by his girlfriend, fired from his job, and completely homeless, hapless everyman Donald Duck's fortunes appear to flip when he inherits the dilapidated, but antique estate of his great-grandfather, Clinton Coot. Along with his fellow heirs (charming casanova José Carioca and daredevil hidalgo Panchito), Donald wastes no time in trying to profit from the horde of priceless artifacts, only to be dragged kicking and screaming into an immense and deadly cosmic war.
|2||"Labyrinth and Repeat"|
|4||"World Tree Caballeros"|
|5||"No Man Is an Easter Island"|
|6||"Stonehenge Your Bets"|
|7||"Mount Rushmore or Less"|
|9||"Mexico à Go-Go"|
|10||"Mt. Fuji Whiz"|
|11||"Thanks a Camelot"|
|13||"Sheldgoose Square Dance"|
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Eric Bauza as José Carioca and Scrooge McDuck
- Jaime Camil as Panchito Pistoles
- Grey Griffin as Xandra the Goddess of Adventure, Eugenia Ferdinand-Ferdinand and Debbie Affidavit
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Jessica DiCicco as April, May, and June
- Dee Bradley Baker as Ari the Aracuan Bird and Leopold the Horrible
- Wayne Knight as Baron Von Sheldgoose
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Lord Felldrake Sheldgoose
- Jim Cummings as Pete and Humphrey the Bear Rug
- Thomas Lennon as Clinton Coot
- John O'Hurley as King Arthur
- David Kaye as Dapper Duck
- It's the eighteenth animated television series to be based on a Disney animated feature, after The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, TaleSpin, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Timon & Pumbaa, Jungle Cubs, 101 Dalmatians: The Series, Hercules, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, The Legend of Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch: The Series, The Emperor's New School, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, The 7D, The Lion Guard, Tangled: The Series, and Big Hero 6: The Series