Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Debbie Kang is doing a presentation in history class.
- The title is a reference to the infamous line inaccurately believed to be said by Marie Antoinette, "let them eat cake". (« Qu'ils mangent de la brioche ! » )
- This episode features a flashback from "All the Juice That's Fish to Swim".
- Randy brings up the events of "All The Juice That's Fish To Swim", in this episode, when he reminded Howard of what happened when the Ninja tried to change Snack policy.
- The glider and mask Howard was using are similar to the Green Goblin's costume from Spider-Man.
- "Viva Les Cake Frites" is a reference to the famous phrase: "Viva Les France".
- "Viva Les Cake Frites" is supposed to mean "Long Live Cake Fries!" and to echo a number of historic French slogans such as « Vive la France ! » ("Long live France!") or « Vive le Roi ! » ("Long live the king!"); however, the word "Viva" is Spanish, not French (though the two words are pronounced very similarly), and is a singular verb where a plural would be needed. The proper French would be something more like « Vivent les gâteaux-frits ! »
- It's revealed that Gene Levine has a part-time job as a 'Disco Machine'.
- In the part where Randy shloomping in to the NinjaNomicon the same place from "Whoopee 2: The Wrath of Whoopee 2"
- Running Gag:
- Students are not reading Slimovitz's pamphlets.
- It was stated in a tumblr post that a writer was actually shocked and didn't suspect Howard to be Le Béret.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|