Debbie Kang is doing a presentation in history class.
- The title is a reference to the infamous line inaccurately believed to be said by Marie Antoinette, "let them eat cake". (« Qu'ils mangent de la brioche ! » )
- This episode features a flashback from "All the Juice That's Fish to Swim".
- The glider and mask Howard was using are similar to the Green Goblin's costume from Spider-Man.
- "Viva Les Cake Frites" is a reference to the famous phrase: "Viva Les France".
- "Viva Les Cake Frites" is supposed to mean "Long Live Cake Fries!" and to echo a number of historic French slogans such as « Vive la France ! » ("Long live France!") or « Vive le Roi ! » ("Long live the king!"); however, the word "Viva" is Spanish, not French (though the two words are pronounced very similarly), and is a singular verb where a plural would be needed. The proper French would be something more like « Vivent les gâteaux-frits ! »
- It's revealed that Gene Levine has a part-time job as a 'Disco Machine'.
- In the part where Randy shloomping in to the NinjaNomicon the same place from "Whoopee 2: The Wrath of Whoopee 2"
- Running Gag:
- Students are not reading Slimovitz's pamphlets.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.