Upon discovering Baymax’s inherent abilities to detect if a person is lying, Hiro attempts to use Baymax to uncover proof of Liv’s evil doing.
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
- Scott Adsit as Baymax
- Génesis Rodríguez as Honey Lemon
- Khary Payton as Wasabi
- Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
- Brooks Wheelan as Fred
- Mara Wilson as Liv Amara, Student #1
- Ben Feldman as Chris, Waiter, Student #3
- Diedrich Bader as Bluff Dunder
- Jenifer Lewis as Professor Granville
- Patton Oswalt as Mr. Sparkles
- Maya Rudolph as Aunt Cass, Student #2
- It is revealed in this episode that Liv Amara is not who she appears to be, and the real Liv Amara is in suspended animation.
- The face with a long nose on Hiro's "Lie Detector" chip is an allusion to Pinocchio.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.