|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
Lilo & Stitch is an upcoming American, live-action science fiction film adaptation of the 2002 film of the same name. The project was announced in October 2018, although a release date is still to be announced, though it is set to be released on Disney+.
- This is the first remake of a Walt Disney Animation Studios movie that is from the post-Renaissance era.
- Chris Sanders previously voiced Stitch in the original film. Sanders is the seventh actor to reprise his role for a Disney remake of a previous Disney animated production after Jim Cummings, Brad Garrett (both of who reprised Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, also voiced by Cummings since the late 1980s, and Eeyore, whom Garrett voiced previously in Animated StoryBook: Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree and recently in Ralph Breaks the Internet, in 2018's Christopher Robin), Nancy Cartwright and Patton Oswalt (both of who reprised Rufus and Professor Dementor in the live-action Kim Possible film), Frank Welker (who reprised the vocal effects for Abu and Rajah and the voice of the Cave of Wonders in Aladdin), and James Earl Jones (who reprised his role as Mufasa in The Lion King).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Shuler, Skyler (February 4, 2020). "Exclusive: Disney’s Live-Action ‘Lilo & Stitch’ Will Head To Disney+" (in en), The DisInsider.
- ↑ https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/lilo-stitch-live-action-disney-remake-works-1148811?utm_source=twitter
- ↑ https://thedisinsider.com/2020/02/04/exclusive-lilo-stitch-disney/