Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Her real name is Linda, rather than Gladys as said in "Dress Mess", because in "Welcome Home", she makes her first debut appearance and is referred to as Linda.
- She and Frank split up prior to "It's a Charlie Duncan Thanksgiving".
- In "Dress Mess", she was portrayed by Eric Allan Kramer but in "Welcome Home" she was portrayed by Shirley Jones, probably because the events that happen during the closing credits of a Disney Channel episode usually are intended to be jokes and do not count as real information to be learned about the characters.
- It is possible that her last name is not Duncan as she divorced Frank and may have changed back to her maiden name which is currently unknown.
- She has a bit of a habit with using the words "what not" way too much to the annoyance of her daughter-in-law, Amy.
- Dress Mess (gag)
- Welcome Home
- A Duncan Christmas
- In the closing credits of "Dress Mess", Linda was portrayed by Eric Allan Kramer but was named Gladys, and meant to look exactly like Bob. She asked the doctor what gender her new grandchild will be. She looked like Bob but had gray hair, wore pink, and carried a handbag with glasses. The doctor assumed she was Bob in disguise but then he came out with her. These closing credits were just a joke and were not meant to be true.