When Lilo and Mertle are forced to work together to find buried treasure, an experiment that binds together uncooperative people with sticky elastic glue appears. Mertle helps Lilo catch Link, while Stitch becomes stuck to Nani and Jumba becomes stuck to Pleakley.
- The net that Link is blasted into has the shutters around it instead of on top of it.
- Moral: We accomplish more by working together than working against each other.
- This episode first appeared as a bonus feature on the Leroy & Stitch DVD before it aired on television.
- According to Lilo, she named 251 "Link" not because he links people together, but because it is short for Linkenstein (the zombie president).
- Mertle helps capture Link because she is bonded to Lilo. This is the second time Mertle has teamed up with Lilo and Stitch, the first time being in "Tank".
- Near the end of the episode, Link has a stumpy tail while he is sitting in a deck chair.