Mickey gets a key to open the lock but suddenly, his left hand hits Minnie's eye and the key starts to fall from his right hand and bounces away from the couple. Mickey and Minnie try to get it back while running down the stairs. In the long journey, Minnie gets hit by a street light, then a trash can falls on her head and Minnie slips down, and when the couple almost ran off the stairs, Minnie falls hardly and screams and her head gets covered by tree leaves.
The key fell on a hog's horn and down came Mickey and Minnie. The hog runs away with the key held on its horn. Minnie is angry that she stomps fast and takes a look at the footprints. Suddenly, Mickey bangs himself on a tree trunk and the beehive shakes and falls on his head, which is making him scream out of control. While Minnie follows the footprints, Mickey's body(except his head and hands) is sucked in the log hole. After Minnie saw the hog, the log hits her back which is causing the couple to fall off the cliff and fell into a pile of heavy rocks.
The couple were so mad that their hands are still locked. Mickey starts to bite on Minnie's right arm and stamps on the lock, but Minnie was whimpering. Their lock had initials "M&M" and an infinity symbol engraved on the back. The couple are depressed about themselves getting locked in love. Two ants were crawling holding up a heart-shaped leaf and the couple saw them crawling away with it.
Now that the hog came, Mickey and Minnie race off to get their lock's key back from it. They ran back up the stairs jumping over an elastic string from a heron's fish bar cart and she flies away along with it. Their hands land on the hog and start to have a fight to get the key back, but the key flew all the way to the top of N Seoul Tower. The couple climbed up the tower to reach for the key and the lock unlocks itself. Finally, they are free and hurt themselves while putting their lock on a street light rod and walk with each other. The episode ends with Donald and Daisy being locked in love.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- The lovesick hippo from O Sole Minnie reappears and has found love of her own.
- The scene where Mickey confesses his love for Minnie references Korean drama tropes, such as romance comedy kdrama.
- Mickey's expression when the beehive falls on top of him is a reference to drawings of tigers in Korean folk tales, which have similar eye patterns.
Place in the World
- Seoul, South Korea