- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- The lovesick hippo from O Sole Minnie reappears and has found love of her own.
- The scene where Mickey confesses his love for Minnie references Korean drama tropes.
- Mickey's expression when the beehive falls on top of him is a reference to drawings of tigers in Korean folk tales, which have similar eye patterns.
Place in the World
- Seoul, South Korea
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.