Lord Felldrake Sheldgoose is the main antagonist of Legend of the Three Caballeros.
Felldrake a wealthy nobleman who still hungered for power. Sometime he became a powerful dark sorcerer who sealed Xandra in her golden atlas, allowing him to build an army of monsters to conquer the cosmos. However, he was foiled by three knights, the original Three Caballeros. The original Three Caballeros sealed away inside of his own staff, while his magic ring and some of his other effects were stashed away in the collection of Clinton Coot. Though still capable of speech and spellcasting, the staff couldn't move about on its own, and so the Caballeros were content to bury it beneath which later Sheldgoose Manor. The staff was kept in storage in the Sheldgoose estate in a hidden room for many years. When his descendant Baron Von Sheldgoose bought the ring, it lead him to Felldrake's hiding spot. The trapped sorcerer offered the Baron power as long as he served as his representative and partner and they seek ways to free him from the staff and unleash chaos across the world.
His staff will often make a facial expression with how he himself is feeling.
Powers and abilities
- Dark Magic: As a sorcerer, Felldrake is an extremely powerful dark wizard. He once placed a powerful and ancient curse that sealed Xandra in her magical atlas. Since being trapped in his staff, Felldrake's magic is completely limited as he is still capable of spellcasting, but it's not very powerful as he states he can destroy the mystical barrier if he wasn't imprisoned. His magic include brining his pet Leopard to life, generate light or various magical energy constructs (ranging from bubbles, a hand, animals, and beams of energy) as projectiles, his magic can also generate a bubble that generates air and sustain a person in space for months (without eating or drinking), transform small harmless creatures into giant dangerous monsters, hypnotize stone guardians to party and shrug off their responsibilities with Baron singing, control his own mystic barrier to even let Baron come in while holding the Caballeros' amulets, and much more. When he was in his monster form his powers were increased to a greater level where he can bestow other magic, lift both objects and people and throw them around (giving him Telekinesis), project screens that allows him to spy on his enemies (giving him Clairvoyance), accelerate his aging process, even regeneration, and even warp reality.
- Mystic Barrier: Felldrake could generate a purple colored mystic barrier that kept both the Three Caballeros and the goddess Xandra out of Sheldgoose Manor. However this doesn't mean that other people can get pass it.
- Magic Amulets: The original Three Caballeros used three mystic amulets that imprisoned Felldrake in his magic staff. Ironically the amulets also gave him his form back but in a demonic like-ness when he crushed them to create a magic liquid that help him regain his form. Even in his new monster form the amulets still had the power to reimprisioned him. The amulets are also what prevented the current Three Caballeros from going through his mystic barrier.
- Caballero's Mystic Barrier: The Mystic Barrier around the Adventure Cabana prevents only Felldrake from entering. It also makes his dark magic bounce back to him. It is implied that in his full form he can easily destroy the mystic barrier, while being in the staff weakens his magic.
- Magic Staff: Feldrake wield a magical staff which had a face of a snake and the source of his dark magic. After the original Three Caballeros imprisoned him, Felldrake was still capable of speech and spellcasting, but the staff couldn't move about on its own. His descendent Baron wield it to preform the spells, which were generated from the staff's eyes. Felldrake seems to have some ability to control the staff as he often hits Baron's head or changes it's facial expression. When talking the Staff's eyes glow purple. The staff was destroyed when the Caballeros almost sealed Felldrake into a staff again, Baron interfered by breaking the staff but it ended up trapping Felldrake in his own body and return everything back to normal.
- Ring: One of the magic artifacts in Coot's shack, this is what lead Baron to stumble upon the secret entrance to the basement where the Staff was hidden. It unknown what mystical properties the ring have other than revealing it's entrance and leading it wearer to the entrance. The ring appears to activate when a Sheldgoose is angry, as shown it didn't move until Baron was outside and near it.
- World Fruit (briefly): After finding out that the Cabana had a mystic barrier and Felldrake himself was too weak, in his staff, to destroy it. Felldrake and Baron went to the World Tree to get more power. After gaining one of the fruit, Felldrake’s magic became stronger than the gods and it gave him planetary power that is likely comparable to when he was at his strongest in the final.