When Avery agrees to tutor Wes in Spanish so she can hang out with him, she needs to learn Spanish herself, first. So she enlists Nikki to tell her what to say through an earpiece that she'll be wearing, but when Nikki and Tyler start arguing, Avery's still repeating everything they say.Then after the tutoring Wes ask Avery in Spanish if it is inappropriate is he ask his tutor out on a date and Avery replies in Spanish very much,not knowing what it meant.Then when Nikki came over Avery ask her what that means.Then at the end it is revealed Nikki is kind of jealous of Tyler and Emily.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Nikki appears in this episode.
- Nikki's hair appears to be black in this episode.
- It looks like that Nikki has feelings for Tyler.
- This is Wes's first appearance since "Howloween".
- Avery mentions the way she and Wes bonded in "Howloween".
- Stan refutes Avery's "millions of people speak Spanish" with "billions of people speak Chinese".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|