Donald Duck and his nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie are busy working at their gas station when a radio station announces the winning numbers of a lottery for a new Zoom V-8 car. Donald is frustrated when his ticket does not have the winning numbers and throws away the ticket, but the trio hear that the radio announcer made an error and Donald's ticket has the winning numbers. Instead of telling the news to their uncle, the trio decide to pick up the car to surprise him. With the car they needed gas, Donald was in too bad a mood to comply and saying paying customers only. So the boys disguise their car, and one of the boys dresses up as a woman that got Donald's fancy, until he realized he was tricked by his nephews. With less than 10 minutes to spare, the trio rush to the radio station to pick up the car, and the station phone calls Donald about his nephews having a surprise for him. Upon returning to the gas station, Donald suspecting his new car being the boys' car pours oil sludge all over the new car, overfills the tires, and crushes it on the garage lift while the boys watch in disbelief. He laughs at the damage he has done to get back at the boys for tricking, believing he gave them what they deserved, until the radio announcer mentions his name as the lucky winner of the car, causing him to realize in horror he ended up destroying his own Zoom V-8 car, and all his ideals plans with it gone forever, faint out of embarrassment and shame. The boys on the other hand just shrug at each other thinking that their uncle just went crazy.
- Disneyland, episode #4.7: "Duck for Hire"
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #8.11: "Kids is Kids"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #37
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #18
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #28
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.51: "Triple Trouble"
- Kids is Kids Starring Donald Duck (VHS)
- Huey, Dewey and Louie's Greatest Hits (VHS)
- Walt Disney's Funny Factory, Vol. 4: Huey, Dewey, and Louie (DVD)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume Four (DVD)