This article is about the new forest. For the original one, see Enchanted Forest.
Located in New Fairy Tale Land, the Magical Forest serves as a second iteration of the Enchanted Forest, and also homes new iterations of many Enchanted Forest citizens. The realm's time moves differently to other realms. Following the Dark Curse cast by the Coven of the Eight, many citizens of the land were sent to the Land Without Magic, in a Seattle city, called Hyperion Heights.
Places of Interest
- Alice's Cottage: The home of Alice, which she lives in before the Dark Curse strikes.
- Emerald Acres Farm: The home of Zelena and Robin, after moving from Storybrooke.
- Gothel's Garden: A garden in which Gothel grows her herbs, laced with magic. This is where she and Rapunzel first met, and where Rapunzel asks Gothel to save her daughter.
- Gothel's Tower: A tower which acted as a prison to Rapunzel. It was imbued with blood magic, which later entrapped Gothel herself, before she entrapped her daughter Alice. Alice eventually escapes, and the tower is destroyed.
- King's Castle: Home to the head ruler of the Magical Forest and his two sons. This is where Cinderella goes to kill the prince.
- Mediumship Building: A building in which people can communicate with dead souls that have moved onto the afterlife.
- Memento Mori: A curio shop, often frequented by witches. It was occupied Madame Leota.
- Resistance Camp: A hidden camp that housed a former movement led by Tiana, aiming to overthrow Lady Tremaine and the royal family.
- Tiana's Palace: The castle ruled by Tiana, after taking over from her mother, Eudora. She resided there, along with members of the Resistance.
- Tremaine Manor: Formerly a home to Marcus, Cecelia, and their daughters. Rapunzel later took over, and forced Cinderella into servitude.
New Character Iterations