Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Pluto is pressed into duty to deliver a sack of mail to a remote arctic outpost, only to be disturbed (and helped along) by a playful Arctic rabbit.
- Pinto Colvig - Pluto
- The Mickey Mouse Club, December 3, 1957
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, April 27, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #11
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #28
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #57
- Sing Me a Story with Belle: "Stick To It (Don't Give Up)"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #38
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Here's Pluto! (VHS)
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Here's Mickey! / Here's Pluto! (Laserdisc)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Pluto, Volume 2 (DVD)
- Disney+, November 12, 2019
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- The mail plane unable to fly through the storm, and thus instructed to dispense the mail and have it carried through by dogsled instead.
- Pluto's sled catching up with him as he goes down the hill with the mail.
- Pluto's run-in with a totem pole that somehow caught hold of the mail pouch.
- Pluto's listening to the sound of thumping (coming from the rabbit) is reduced.
- The rabbit attempting to snuggle up to Pluto to get warm and Pluto irritably pushing it away.
- The downhill chase is partially edited, cutting Pluto losing the sled, getting rolled up in the blanket and falling off a snowy cliff, but landing on the still-moving sled at the bottom of the cliff.
- At the bottom of the hill, Pluto growling and snapping at the rabbit, who has to clamp the dog's mouth to get his attention, that the mail has already been received at the airport.
- Pluto gratefully licking the rabbit after the plane takes off.
- In the Buena Vista reissue titles for this short, Jack Hannah's unit is credited with working on the short instead of Charles Nichols' unit. This is because the opening credits have been erroneously replaced with those of Morris the Midget Moose (and vice versa).