Main Title is an instrumental score heard in the opening of the 1998 Disney/Pixar animated film, A Bug's Life. It is one of the film's iconic scores in Disney/Pixar history, despite A Bug's Life being the only Pixar film not obtaining a sequel/prequel or animated series before Pixar was acquired by Disney in 2006.
The score is heard during the opening of the film where Ant Island is introduced. It plays throughout the film's opening where the Ant Colony is introduced. The score then loops into a triumphant tune where the ants prepare to place food on a giant leaf under the tyranny of Hopper.
Portions from the score are later heard in certain scenes:
- During the part where Flik leaves to find tougher bugs to fight against the grasshoppers.
- At the end of the film during the part where the Circus Bugs leave Ant Island for next season as the ants celebrate their victory after Hopper's tyranny finally comes to an end.
- Portions of the score can be heard in the "A Bug's Life Suite" score, which is heard only in the soundtrack and as area music in the former "A Bug's Land" attraction at Disney California Adventure.
- The original score is only included in the For Your Consideration version of the soundtrack.
- A fragment in the song is briefly heard in the teaser trailer for the 2006 animated Disney / Pixar film, Cars where a baby bumblebee calmly explores around the world around him before being crashed into Mater.