Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1937 - Nancy Steele is Missing! (20th Century Fox)
- 1943 - Dixie Dugan (20th Century Fox)
- 1949 - Mother is a Freshman (20th Century Fox)
- 1954 - Stormy, the Thoroughbred (Disney)
- 1960 - Seven Thieves (20th Century Fox)
- 1964 - A Tiger Walks (Disney)
- 1990 - The Brave Little Toaster (Disney) (re-released in Washington, D.C.)
- 1993 - A Far Off Place (Disney)
- 1999 - Wing Commander (20th Century Fox) (Distribution Only)
- 2010 - Our Family Wedding (Fox Searchlight Pictures)
- 1989 - The Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode "Dale Beside Himself" premieres.
- 1999 - The Timon and Pumbaa episodes "Hot Enough For Ya?" and "Werehog of London" premiere.
- 2000 - The made-for-TV film Model Behavior premieres on ABC.
- 2004 - Kim Possible premiere on Disney Channel with the episode "Partners".
- 2005 - The W.I.T.C.H. episode "Return of the Tracker" premieres.
- 2017 - The Once Upon a Time episode "Murder Most Foul" premieres on ABC.
VHS, DVD, & Blu-ray releases
- 2002 - Nixon - Collector's Edition
- 2013 - Mulan: 15th Anniversary Edition 2-Movie Collection, The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2-Movie Collection, Brother Bear 2-Movie Collection, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit: 25th Anniversary Edition
Theme park happenings
- 2012 - The Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini opens at the Magic Kingdom.
- 2013 - Fantasy Faire opens at Disneyland.
- 2017- Miss Adventure Falls opens at Typhoon Lagoon.
- 1913 - Loulie Jean Norman (famous coloratura soprano)
- 1918 - Alan Dinehart (actor, voice director, dialogue director, voice actor, producer, writer, director, and recording director)
- 1929 - Billy Lee (actor)
- 1948 - James Taylor (singer-songwriter and guitarist)
- 1957 - Marlon Jackson (singer and dancer)
- 1960 - Courtney B. Vance (actor)
- 1961 - Titus Welliver (actor and painter)
- 1962 - Chris Sanders (animator, director, screenwriter, and voice actor)
- 1969 - Jamie Thomason (voice and casting director)
- 1984 - Jaimie Alexander (actress)
- 1994 - Tyler Patrick Jones (actor)