- 1928 - Walt Disney sends Roy O. Disney a telegram that he's gotten an idea for a replacement for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit after the fateful train ride he took from New York back to California.
- 1936 - Song and Dance Man (20th Century Fox)
- 1942 - Song of the Islands (20th Century Fox)
- 1957 - Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison (20th Century Fox)
- 1969 - The Love Bug (Disney)
- 1971 - Vanishing Point (20th Century Fox)
- 1975 - Ransom (20th Century Fox)
- 1992 - My Cousin Vinny (20th Century Fox)
- 2015 - Cinderella (Disney)
- 1988 - The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Babysitter Blues" premieres.
- 1995 - The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show episodes "Night of the Living Shnookums", "Dark of the Darker Darkness", and "The Vinyl Frontier" premiere.
- 2009 - The Phineas and Ferb episode "Phineas and Ferb Get Busted!" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2014 - The Once Upon a Time in Wonderland episode "Dirty Little Secrets" premiers on ABC.
- 2015 - Doc McStuffins ended its second season on Disney Junior.
- 2016 - The Once Upon a Time episode "Labor of Love" premieres on ABC.
- 2017 - The Milo Murphy's Law episode "The Substitute" premieres on Disney XD.
Theme park happenings
- Diary of a Future President episode "State of the Union" premieres on Disney+.
- Disney Family Sundays episode "The Muppets: Pom Poms" premieres on Disney+.
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings episode "Made for Loving You" premieres on Disney+.
- Marvel's Hero Project episode "Astonishing Austin" premieres on Disney+.
- One Day at Disney episode "Leah Buono: Casting Director" premieres on Disney+.
- Shop Class episode "Ramps and Champs" premieres on Disney+.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Unfinished Business" premieres on Disney+.
- 1950 - William H. Macy (actor, screenwriter, teacher, and theatre director)
- 1955 - Glenne Headly (actress, voice actress, and comedian)
- 1956 - Dana Delany (actress, producer, presenter, and health activist)
- 1960 - Joe Ranft (screenwriter, animator, storyboard artist, voice actor, and magician)
- 1971 - Annabeth Gish (actress)
- 1973 - Ólafur Darri Ólafsson (Edda Award-winning Icelandic-American actor, producer, and screenwriter)
- 1985 - Emile Hirsch (actor)
- 1992 - Kaya Scodelario (actress)
|≪||March 12||Timeline||March 14||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.