- 1936 - The Country Doctor (20th Century Fox)
- 1942 - The Night Before the Divorce (20th Century Fox)
- 1946 - Sentimental Journey (20th Century Fox)
- 1951 - Fourteen Hours (20th Century Fox)
- 1954 - New Faces (20th Century Fox) (Distribution Only)
- 1981 - On the Right Track (20th Century Fox)
- 1981 - The Devil and Max Devlin (Disney)
- 1988 - 14 Going on 30 (Buena Vista Television)
- 2020 - Onward (Pixar)
- 1980 - Kraft Salutes Disneyland's 25th Anniversary airs on CBS.
- 1988 - The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episodes "Stripes" and "Monkey See, Monkey Do Better" premiere.
- 2016 -
- 2017 - The Milo Murphy's Law episode "Family Vacation" premieres on Disney XD.
- Diary of a Future President episode "Matters of Diplomacy" premieres on Disney+.
- Disney Family Sundays episode "Zootopia: Bracelets" premieres on Disney+.
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings episode "Pandoran Wedding" premieres on Disney+.
- Marvel's Hero Project episode "Genius Gitanjali" premieres on Disney+.
- One Day at Disney episode "Kris Becker: Animal Keeper" premieres on Disney+.
- Shop Class episode "Hole-In-Won" premieres on Disney+.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "On the Wings of Keeradaks" premieres on Disney+.
VHS, DVD, & Blu-Ray releases
- 2007 - Peter Pan: Platinum Edition
- 2012 - The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: Special Edition and The Lion King 1½: Special Edition
- 2018 - Thor: Ragnarok
- 1923 - Ed McMahon (comedian, game show host, and announcer)
- 1942 - Lynda Petty (actress)
- 1946 - David Gilmour (singer, songwriter, and musician)
- 1947 - Rob Reiner (actor, director, producer, and comedian)
- 1948 - Stephen Schwartz (lyricist and composer)
- 1955 - James Saito (actor and voice actor)
- 1957 - Eddie Deezen (actor, voice actor, and comedian)
- 1963 - D.L. Hughley (actor and comedian)
- 1968 - Moira Kelly (actress and voice actress)
- 1972 - Jaret Reddick (musician, singer, songwriter, composer, actor, and voice actor)
- 1982 - Felicia Barton (singer, songwriter, and musician)
- 1986 - Eli Marienthal (actor)
- 2001 - Milo Manheim (actor)
- 1836 - Davy Crockett (American politician)
- 1992 - Elvia Allman (actress and voice actress)
- 2012 - Robert B. Sherman (songwriter)
- 2017 - Robert Osborne (actor and film historian)
- 2020 - Leslie Pope (set decorator)
|≪||March 5||Timeline||March 7||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.