Marilyn Piquel is Lucky Piquel's child genius prodigy daughter. She is an aspiring artist as well as script/story writing and has deep connection to toons such as Bonkers, with her favorite toon being TV star Skunky Skunk. She is more than capable of taking care of herself and aids her father in a number of his cases often being the words of wisdom or source of knowledge to Lucky. Although looking like her mom Dilandra Piquel ("Dil"/"Dyl"), aside from her big round glasses and freckled face; she also shares her father's hair color. She's voiced by Sherry Lynn.
- "Going Bonkers"
- "Out of Sight, Out of Toon"
- "Is Toon Fur Really Warm"
- "New Partners on the Block"
- "Hear No Bonkers, See No Bonkers" (picture cameo)
- "Seems Like Old Toons"
- "Cereal Surreal"
- "I Oughta to be Toons"
- "Time Wounds All Heels"
- "Stand-In Dad"
- "Miracle at the 34th Precinct"
- "The Greates Story Never Told"
- "Fall Apart Land"
- "Imagine That"
- "Basic Spraining"
- Marilyn Piquel is based on the character of Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo.
- Gretchen from the Fireside Girls in Phineas and Ferb is also based on Marilyn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.