Mason is a kind and nice boy who Chloe made to be his girlfriend. He is also very absent-minded with Chloe. His personality resembles that of Bennett. He doesn't really understand how relationships work, as he has play dates with other girls.
Chloe makes friends with a boy named Mason from her school and then becomes his girlfriend. They copy an argument Chloe's parents have and this results in a temporary breakup, though they reconcile, and Mason is called gallant by Chloe.
- He became a recurring character in Season 3.
- In Stan Has Puppies, he has a twin brother name Jason.
- He has also dated girls named Tiffany and Molly.
- His catchphrase is "I don't understand".
- He has a running gag which is him wandering to random place spouting "How did I get here?".