Max is shown to be a negative pessimistic person, whom also possesses a sarcastic attitude and a bit of sass. She also speaks in a very monotone fashion, and states she wants to date a weird and unique person in Avery B. Jealous. Overall, she is a very nice person.
Avery is one of Max's best friends. They get along really well and hang out together a lot.
Lindsay is one of Max's best friend. They know each other really well and they get along really well.
Max and Karl went to a school dance with Avery and Lindsay and danced with each other in Avery-body Dance Now.
- Too Short
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Avery B. Jealous
- Avery-body Dance Now
- Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss
- Stan Gets Schooled
- Guess Who Gets Expelled?
- Avery VS Teacher
- Stan Falls in Love
- Avery Makes Over Max
- Guess Who's Getting Cheated On
- Guess Who's Dating Karl
- She is usually seen wearing black clothing, with the exception of Howloween, where she wore a coffee barista costume to Avery's Halloween party.
- Max can be very negative, as proven by her nature.
- She is very similar to Jade West from Victorious, and is slightly similar to Rosie from Jessie.
- She hates dances, organized sports, and musical theater (Avery-body Dance Now).
- Max may be dating Karl Fink, as of Avery-body Dance Now. In Guess Who's Dating Karl, she actually starts dating him.
- She is fond of Turkmenistan folk music because she thinks it's "gloomy" (Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss).
- She has an older sister named Becca that "turned her back" on their family and moved in with her husband (Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss).
- She was hoping that Stan was a Teen Wolf (Stan Gets Schooled).