- 1998 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Fluids" premieres in syndication.
- 1999 - PB&J Otter premieres on Playhouse Disney with the episode "The Dollhouse/The Tell-Tale Candy Wrapper".
- 2010 - The Good Luck Charlie episode "Dance Off" premieres on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1925 - Roscoe Lee Browne (actor and director)
- 1935 - Lance LeGault (actor and voice actor)
- 1937 - Lorenzo Music (actor, voice actor, writer, producer, and musician)
- 1952 - Christine Baranski (actress)
- 1972 - Dwayne Johnson (actor, voice actor, producer, and professional wrestler)
- 1975 - David Beckham (athlete)
- 1977 - Jenna von Oÿ (actress, voice actress, and country music singer)
- 1980 - Ellie Kemper (actress, voice actress, comedian, and screenwriter)
- 1990 - Kay Panabaker (actress and voice actress)
- 1997 - Perla Haney-Jardine (actress)
- 1519 - Leonardo da Vinci (renaissance polymath, painter, sculptor, architect, musician, scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer)
- 1984 - Bob Clampett (animator, director, producer, puppeteer, and voice actor)
- 1995 - Michael Hordern (actor)
- 2010 - Lynn Redgrave (actress)
- 2014 - Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. (actor and voice actor)
|≪||May 1||Timeline||May 3||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.