- 2004 - Raising Helen
- 2010 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was released in the United States
- 2014 - Maleficent (Premiered in the El Capitan Theatre)
- 2021 - Cruella
Theme park happenings
- 1966 - It's a Small World opens at Disneyland.
- 1994 - Disney's Wilderness Lodge opens at Walt Disney World.
- 2014 - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train officially opens at the Magic Kingdom.
- 1961 - The TV series Walt Disney Presents airs the segments: "Disneyland '61" and "Olympic Elk".
- 1999 - Timon & Pumbaa premieres on Disney Channel with the episode "No-Good Samaritan/Living in De Nile".
- 2004 - The That's So Raven episode "Leave it to Diva" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2021 - Raven's Home will end its fourth season.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1986 - Alice in Wonderland and some reissues of Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier, Davy Crockett and the River Pirates, Mickey Knows Best, The Importance of Being Donald, Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too!, and Winnie the Pooh and a Day for Eeyore
- 1933 - Zelda Rubinstein (actress and human rights activist)
- 1944 - Gladys Knight (singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman, humanitarian, and author)
- 1952 - Tad Stones (animator, screenwriter, producer, director, and storyboard artist)
- 1954 - Townsend Coleman (voice actor and DJ)
- 1966 - Roger Kumble (director, producer, screenwriter, and playwright)
- 1976 - Liam O'Brien (voice actor, screenwriter, and voice director)
- 1979 - Nonso Anozie (actor)
- 1981 - Laura Bailey (actress, voice actress, and voice director)
- 1999 - Cameron Boyce (actor, voice actor, singer, and dancer)
- 1978 - Basil Davidovich (animator and layout artist)
- 1998 - Phil Hartman (actor, voice actor, comedian, screenwriter, and graphic artist)
- 2014 - Maya Angelou (author, poet, dancer, singer, actress, and civil rights activist)
- 2020 - Lennie Nienhaus (musician, composer, and songwriter)
|≪||May 27||Timeline||May 29||≫|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.