It starts out with Randy in McFist shop saying that they buy a McSatchle so people will worship their cheese. Randy says weekdays he will hold it as most of the money is from him. Howard complaint he cant show off it out on weekends. They order the McSatchle confusing the price, thinking it is the version and quickly realize they don't have enough money. When they went out, Howard is bummed until Randy look at the cinema.
Which Howard it is a good idea to be a superstar until Randy corrected him to work at the cinema. Howard and Randy is given a lot of work, suddenly the NinjaNomicon glows and Randy went to the toilet. Which cause Howard to be angry but Randy to be happy. Howard accident made McFist to take liking to him as Howard reminded him of himself by taking people credit. He promotes Howard to manager and fires his old one.
He calls Howard by the former manager name. Randy has to do all the work but himself which make him angrier each time and Howard says he can only use it on Sundays as he will earn more. Howard says he doesn't wish to fire him before they have enough for McSatchle. Viceroy unleashes robots to steal McSatchle and turn into a giant McSatchle robot as it is indestructible. Randy wants to ninja out but Howard doesn't let him as his working hour have not past. Randy say he quit and fight McSatchle robot but can't even scratch it. Howard say even he fire Randy. Randy say he did not fire him as he quitted himself. Howard say the weakness of McSatchle its the zip and Viceroy is agitated because McFist added zips on them.
Howard is fired for talking to the Ninja. Randy realizes the advice of the Nomicon is he almost lost his friendship with Howard after getting the job which is not worthy.
The Gain is Rarely Worth the Loss.
- This episode has similarities to the Kim Possible episode "Bueno Nacho", where Kim and Ron get jobs at Bueno Nacho and Ron becomes the assistant manager.
- A poster on the McFist-O-Plex advertises a Brock Octane film called Preschool Sheriff, which is likely a spoof of the film Kindergarten Cop.
- The Mcfist-O-Plex reappears in this episode, first appearing in "Grave Puncher: The Movie!".
- McFist says that Howard reminds him of himself.
- This is the first time that the NinjaNomicon gives any indication that it's less against Randy and Howard's friendship.
- A strange bird appears in the Nomicon to attack Randy.
- The strange bird that appears in the nomicon is vaguely based off a real life bird known as the hoatzin.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|