Mickey wants his friends to see the fireworks after solving his fun puzzles.
- A bag of flour
- A pogo stick
- Toy tweezers
- A monkey (the mouske-think-about-it-tool).
- This episode was first released exclusively on the Playhouse Disney website in February 2009, a year before its official broadcast.
- This is the first episode to have a mouseke-think-about-it-tool. It will be used again in Goofy's Thinking Cap.
- Recapping how Donald hopped on the numbered stones by tens.
- Mickey: (Singing) A-fizzle, a-fuzzles. It's fun to solve my puzzles. A-fizzle, a-fuzzles. Let's go!