Not to be confused with The Mickey Mouse Club.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a CGI-animated interactive children's television series that premiered in prime time on Disney Channel on May 5, 2006. The program was originally part of the Playhouse Disney daily block intended for preschoolers. On February 14, 2011, it was moved to the Disney Junior block, which served as Playhouse Disney's replacement.
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto star in the series, which focuses on interacting with the viewer to stimulate problem solving. Pete, Clarabelle Cow, Ludwig Von Drake, Chip and Dale, Willie the Giant, Butch, Figaro, Humphrey the Bear, Salty the Seal, and Mortimer Mouse have made guest appearances. Disney says that each episode has the characters help children "solve a specific age-appropriate problem utilizing basic skills, such as identifying shapes and counting through ten." This is similar to shows such as Sesame Street, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, Dora the Explorer, and Zoobilee Zoo. The series uses "Disney Junior's common 'whole child' curriculum of cognitive, social and creative learning opportunities." Once the problem of the episode has been explained, Mickey invites viewers to join him at the Mousekadoer, a giant Mickey-head-shaped computer whose main function is to distribute the day's Mousekatools, a collection (usually 3, 4, or possibly 5) of objects needed to solve the day's problem, to Mickey. Once the tools have been shown to Mickey on the Mousekadoer screen, they are quickly downloaded to Toodles, a small, Mickey-head-shaped flying extension of the Mousekadoer. By calling, "Oh Toodles!" Mickey summons him to pop up from where he is hiding and fly up to the screen so the viewer can pick which tool Mickey needs for the current situation. One of the tools is a "Mystery Mousekatool", which is a surprise tool represented by a question mark. The Walt Disney Television Animation-produced program was initially announced on March 1, 2005, by Gary Marsh, Executive Vice President, Original Programming and Production, Disney. Mickey and friends previously appeared on television in Mickey Mouse Works (1999–2000) and House of Mouse (2001–03). The show features two original songs performed by They Might Be Giants, including the opening theme song, in which a variant of a Mickey Mouse Club chant ("Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse!") is used to summon the Clubhouse. They Might Be Giants also perform the song used at the end of the show, "Hot Dog!", which echoes Mickey's first spoken words in the 1929 short The Karnival Kid. This marked the first time that all 6 of the major Disney characters have appeared on television in computer-animated form (except for Donald, who appeared in CG in the Mickey Mouse Works short "Computer.don"). The characters debuted in CG form in 2003 at the Magic Kingdom attraction Mickey's PhilharMagic, then in the 2004 home video Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. However, in this latest incarnation, Mickey's and Minnie's 3D renderings are truer to their original hand-drawn likenesses, in that their ears remain distinct perfect circles regardless of which way their heads are turned. Along with improved animation for the second season, the series is now available in HD on Disney Channel HD. All the episodes of this series are available on Disney+ as well
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse and Martian Mickey (2006–2012) Many episodes featuring Allwine's voice aired years after his death.
- Bret Iwan as Mickey Mouse, Martian Mickey, and Count Mickula (2012–2016)
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse, Martian Minnie and Quoodles
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck, Chip, Baby Red Bird, and Mommy Red Bird
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Pluto, and Goofbot
- Jim Cummings as Pete
- April Winchell as Clarabelle Cow
- Rob Paulsen as Toodles (when he has a face)
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake and Dale
- Will Ryan as Willie the Giant
- Maurice LaMarche as Mortimer Mouse
- Dee Bradley Baker as Boo-Boo Chicken and Santa Claus
- Frank Welker as Figaro, Butch and Mr. Pettibone
- Dick Van Dyke as Captain Goof-Beard
- Avalon Robbins as Millie Mouse
- Grace Kaufman as Melody Mouse
- Chloë Grace Moretz as Boodles
- Main article: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode list
- For the first season, at the end of every episode, Mickey's catchphrase "See ya real soon!" was said. For the second season onward, Mickey left the show with "Thanks for stopping by." while "See ya real soon!" was used only for special events.
- Also the first season is only season to have no clips during the credits, instead it shows the gang dancing while showing the credits.
- The magic words to summon the clubhouse are "Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!" which is the same phrase said by Microphone Mike in the House of Mouse episode, Jiminy Cricket.
Known as Walt Disney Television Animation from 2006-2012. Animation outsourced to DQ Entertainment and Toon City.