Mike Quinn (born in 1964) is an English actor, animator, and puppeteer. He is also known as Mike Quinby, Michael E. Quinn, and Michael Quinn.
In 1977, Quinn was a fan of the Muppets and got to meet Jim Henson where he'd regularly visited the set of The Muppet Show with his homemade puppets where he learned and received various encouragement from Jim Henson and his co-workers.
Upon leaving school around 1980, he joined up with Jim Henson upon being hired by him when it came to working on The Great Muppet Caper where he filled in on crowd scenes and doubling up for the main Muppet characters. When it came to Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Mike Quinn assisted Frank Oz into performing Yoda alongside Kathryn Mullen.
Mike Quinn later took up a talent for animating when he joined up with George Lucas's Industrial Light & Magic, first animating the famed dinosaurs in Jurassic Park III and then moved on to animate on Yoda and other creatures in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- Muppet Treasure Island - Additional Muppets
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Yoda (assistant performer)
- The Great Muppet Caper - Additional Muppets
- The Muppet Christmas Carol - Pig Businessman, Undertaker, Performer of Miss Piggy, Performer of Fozzie Bear
- The Muppets - Additional Muppets
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz - Additional Muppets
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - Animator
- Toy Story 2 - Animator
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Puppeteer (UK)
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Mike Quinn. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|