"Mind Games" is the eighth episode of Kim Possible, but is the sixth episode in production order.
- When Kim (in Ron's body) kicks one of Drakken's henchman in the face, a sticker on Ron's shoe can be seen. The sticker reads "MADE IN HOLLYWOOD U.S.A."
- This episode features the first mention of Professor Dementor, although he doesn’t appear until later on in the series.
- Dan Castellaneta, who voiced Private Dobbs in this episode, works with Nancy Cartwright (voice of Rufus) on another show, The Simpsons.
- This episode is similar to the Darkwing Duck episode "Trading Faces", where Darkwing and Gosalyn are ends up switch bodies.
- When Ron and Kim switch minds, Rufus activates the machine by landing on a button on the control panel. However, for every mind switch after this, a lever is pulled to activate the machine.
- Ron and Kim (and Private Dobbs and Draken) shouldn't have kept their own voices when they switched bodies, because voices are part of the body, not the brain. However, this was almost certainly intended for the sake of making it easier to associate Kim in Ron's body and Ron in Kim's body.
- When we first see the Possible family eating, you see Dobbs (in Drakken's body) "clean his plate". But a few shots later, you see little pieces of vegetables.
- After Shego says, "You know, this body's kind of cute when you're angry," when Drakken grabs her hand, for a split second Shego's lipstick disappears.
- Ron (in Kim's body) is talking to somebody about the yearbook committee. However, when everyone is saying kim to Kim, her voice changes into a voice of someone who saw Kim and said, "hi Kim".
- After Ron says "Gimme a break here I'm wearin' a skirt!", we look to Kim (in Ron's body) and Ron's/Kim's hair isn't waving anymore from running.
- When the cheerleaders are in a pyramid, to the bottom right there is a non-cheerleader in a cheerleader outfit.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete First Season