Hiro invents a tiny robot, Mini-Max, to supervise and be a sidekick to Fred while the rest of the team is in class.
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
- Scott Adsit as Baymax
- Génesis Rodríguez as Honey Lemon
- Khary Payton as Wasabi, Burly Biker
- Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
- Brooks Wheelan as Fred
- James Cromwell as Professor Callaghan
- John Michael Higgins as Mini-Max, Knit Hat Guy
- Jenifer Lewis as Professor Granville
- Andy Richter as Globby
- Paul Briggs as Mr. Yama
- Diedrich Bader as Bluff Dunder
- Kari Wahlgren as Little Girl, Security System, Elderly Female Artist
- Baymax briefly wears a disguise consisting of a suit and hat. This resembles Baymax's human form as seen in the original comics.
- Hiro and his friends are shown watching a movie called The Mermaiden's Tale at Fred's house. The film's title is clearly a reference to The Little Mermaid and The Handmaid's Tale.
- When Fred and Mini-Max encounter Globby, he attempts to put on a fake Cockney accent which Fred immediately criticizes for sounding phony. This could be a reference to Dick Van Dyke's notoriously bad Cockney accent in Mary Poppins.
- The scene where Globby swings away is a reference to Spider-Man's swinging web.
- This is the first time Callaghan is seen since the events of the film.
- Like in the film, Go Go messes up Wasabi's system while helping herself to one of his tools.
- Felony Carl is mentioned in this episode by a couple of alleyway thugs with the following:
- "You know the guy! Felony something..."
- "Wait, you mean Carl?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.