Ms. Cho is the constantly grumpy manager of Big Coffee. She is always disappointed with her surroundings, usually because she expects order in her small coffee business. She hardly ever shows compassion towards anyone, however she is not unreasonable. She is quick to negotiate and she appears sociable enough to befriend, and even fall in love, with other people.
Ms. Cho is a short and squat old woman with reddish purple skin. She has thin eyes with tiny angry eyebrows and her mouth is constantly in a down turned grimace that seems permanent (though in "Cricket's Kapowie" she did briefly smile). She big shoulders made possible from the navy blue coat she wears. Underneath is a yellow blouse and a blue skirt, matched with light brown shoes. She has dark blue hair with a bun ponytail in the back and noticeable bangs.
- She slightly resembles Anger from Inside Out.
- Due to not having any dialogue, aside from a couple of grunts here and there, she shares the same voice as Gloria, Anna Akana.
- However, Anna is not officially credited for providing Cho's voice.
- Despite not speaking a word, everyone can apparently understand her.
- Based on her name, she is most likely Chinese.