Monkeys, Go Home! is a 1967 Disney film directed by Andrew V. McLaglen. The movie stars Maurice Chevalier and Yvette Mimieux. Dean Jones plays Hank Dussard, the new owner of an olive grove, who brings in chimp labor, upsetting the other workers. Hank eventually gains the town's confidence with the kind aid of Father Sylvain and his neighbor Maria Riserau.
Henry Dussard, a young American, inherits a picturesque but badly neglected olive farm in southern France and is determined to make it operational again despite cautionary advice from the local priest and a pretty villager. Desperate for laborers, the inventive Dussard turns to the zaniest crew of olive pickers ever recruited - four mischievous monkeys! As former members of an Air Force space team, these intelligent chimps quickly pick up on their new responsibilities - but prove to have a turbulent effect on the local townspeople.
- Maurice Chevalier as Father Sylvain
- Dean Jones as Hank Dussard
- Yvette Mimieux as Maria Riserau
- Bernard Woringer as Marcel Cartucci
- Clément Harari as Emile Paurilis
- Darleen Carr as Sidoni Riserau
- The pig head ornament is referenced back in the film 12 Monkeys, at the environmentalist's headquarters.
- This is the first film produced by Walt Disney Productions after its founder's death.
- A copyright renewal for the film was registered on November 4, 1994.