The story starts with Randy and his classmates going on a school field trip to Norrisville's volcano. Mrs. Driscoll made a five-foot rule to prevent students spitting into the volcano. Randy and Howard were partners with Bucky and Flute Girl because Mrs. Driscoll knew that putting Randy and Howard together will make them have a chance to spit into the volcano. Randy managed to convince Bucky and Howard to make use of the five-foot rule and forced Flute Girl to follow them.
Back at the field trip the students are bored by watching a movie about history of Krakatoa of the West. Outside of movie, Bucky with Randy
Randy and Howard spited into the volcano and took a photo. Randy wanted to eat nachos for celebration, but Howard finish them. One piece was left and it caused an argument between them. The last nacho fell into the volcano. It caused an irruption.
A Ninja must never Endanger the Innocent but He must always Defend the Defenseless.
- This is Mrs. Driscoll and Jerry Driscoll's first appearance.
- In this episode, Mrs. Driscoll wanted to give any student a month of detention if they went more then five feet away from their partners.
- This is the first time Stevens his first non-speaking appearance.
- The Museum of Silt makes its first appearance.
- this is the first episode that has focused on Viceroy.
- Bucky's love of silt is first shown here.
- In the episode, it revealed Bucky's last name is Hensletter.
- It did not reveal Julian's last name and Flute Girl's real name.
- This is the first time where Hannibal McFist has no plot to Destroy the ninja in this episode.
- This episode has the third highest amount of errors in the series.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|