Lilo and Stitch try to help Mrs. Hasagawa out by organizing her fruit stand and cleaning her yard. However, when she tries to offer them a bowl of apricots for their help, they discover that the bowl is actually full of experiment pods, and her house is later full of stray experiments, which she believes are "cats". Lilo and Stitch try to gather all the experiments, but it turns out that Mrs. Hasagawa has taken a liking to them and tamed them herself, so the experiments won't need to be captured after all.
- The first time Manners' spines appear when he bows, they are yellow; then when the scene changes to where he is beside the door, his spikes are black.
- In this episode, Hocker's tail stripes are red. However, in The Origin of Stitch and Leroy & Stitch, his stripes are yellow.
- Moral: Don't help people without asking for permission.
- This is the second time where Gantu mistakes the experiment analyzer for his alarm clock, the first time being in "Drowsy". In both episodes, Reuben informs Gantu about this error, which he ignores. Also, while Hämsterviel wakes (and informs) the ex-captain about Drowsy, he does not wake (and inform) Gantu about the experiments activated by Mrs. Hasagawa.
- On Gantu's experiment analyzer, it says Hamlette was activated, but she was never seen in this episode.
- Zawp is Experiment 077. However, in his debut, his pod is mislabeled 277, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- According to Mrs. Hasagawa, Gotchu has a special neck pillow.
- Snooty (Pod)