Last of the movie tie-in parades. Generally a popular event, it lasted two seasons. It also replaced Light Magic with special nighttime performances, enhanced by all the special new lighting that had been installed. It featured traditional elements found in Chinese parades, with a stylized Disney look. It had a few more floats than the one at the Studios
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Leading the parade was the family guardian, Mushu, as seen in the photo above. The parade featured several very tall floats including the Matchmaker and The Emperor of China. The Great Wall of China even made an appearance. The music of the parade mostly consisted of an instrumental version of "Honor to Us All". As the Huns passed in the parade, the music would change to "I'll Make a Man Out of You". The parade featured 53 performers and ran for almost 3 years.
- The parade at Disneyland was mainly run at night.
- Aladdin's Royal Caravan
- The Lion King Celebration
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame Topsy Turvy Cavalcade
- Hercules Victory Parade
- Frozen Royal Welcome Parade
- Cory Lancaster, ""disney+mgm" Disney markets 'Mulan' with party for journalists", 8 June 1998, CFB 13.