"Mumbai Madness" is the twenty-sixth episode of Mickey Mouse.
Mickey embarks on an epic odyssey across India after his taxi picks up an Elephant who needs to make one simple stop.
- Mickey Mouse
- Buzzie, Flaps, Ziggy, and Dizzy (cameo)
- King Louie (cameo)
- Flunkey (cameo)
- Bandar-log (cameo)
- The elephant that Mickey helped is strongly implied to have been the Hindu god, Ganesh.
- This is the first time when the episode title cards animated.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short to take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- 15.) Amore Motore = Italian.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Italian and the second short to take place in Italy, this short takes place in Rome rather than Venice.
- 16.) Our Floating Dreams = Thai.
- This episode was nominated for a 2015 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-Format Animated Program.
Place in the World
- Mumbai, India
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.