When Clarissa challenges Dolly to pass as posh at the Petiquette Pooch Cup, she takes things too far, goes makeover mad, gets human'ed up and almost forgets what matters most in the process.
Dolly is having fun in the backyard with her siblings while Clarissa is spending time with her friends Arabella and Prunella. After accidentally tossing a rubber chicken over the fence, Clarissa and her friends angrily insult Dolly for her carelessness and accuse her of not being very lady-like. They beckon her to which Dolly angrily tells them that she can be cordial and agrees to enter the Petiquette Pooch Cup, despite not knowing what it is. Dawkins and Dylan explain to her that it is a dog competition and that in order for her to enter and win, she would need to learn to control her doggy impulses and learn to be a pedigree dog. Triple-D proceed to give her a total makeover; making her look relatively beautiful, but she still lacks the graces needed as pointed out by Clarissa.
Dawkins puts Dolly into a simulator to help train her to control her impulses and change her way of living. She tests this out upon seeing the mailman ride by on his bike with things that Dolly likes. She manages to ignore this which impresses Arabella and Prunella, but angers Clarissa who reminds Dolly that she cannot enter the contest unless she has an owner, something the dalmatian family is usually against having. Dolly wanders into the park with her siblings following her and she looks for an owner. She settles on a tall, dark skinned fashionista named Chandler who unquestionably takes Dolly in, calling her Camilla because "she looks like one".
Dolly gains positive attention from all the other dogs, except for Clarissa, but when Dizzy and Dee Dee go to hug their older sister, she spurns them. Dylan and the rest of the dogs try to talk some sense into her, but refuses to listen. Upon seeing Dizzy and Dee Dee act like her pompous self, Dolly regains her senses and dumps Chandler and the competition and rejoins her family by playing in the mud, thus having Clarissa win. Dolly apologizes for her behavior and continues to play in the mud with all the other dogs, minus Clarissa, seeing this as a new trend.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Nefeli Karakosta as Dizzy
- Florrie Wilkinson as Dee Dee
- Lauren Lindsey Donzis as Destiny & Déjà Vu
- Florrie Wilkinson as Dallas
- Margot Powell as Dorothy
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Arabella
- Harriet Carmichael as Clarissa
- Bethan Wright as Prunella Pug
- Ben Bailey Smith as Spencer The Sausage Dog
- Pamola Faith as Portia the Poodle
- TBA as Chandler
- This marks Hugo's first vocal appearance.
- The episode title is a reference to the musical "My Fair Lady".
- The episode's premise has parallels to that film, as Dolly, a commoner Dalmatian, tries to transform herself into a sophisticated canine of upper class society, much like Eliza Doolittle tried to become an upper class lady.
- This marks the third episode of a "101 Dalmatians" Show to have the title "My Fair...", the other two being "My Fair Chicken" & "My Fair Moochie".
- This is the first time Dorothy cries.