Natron has aquamarine skin, but is swathed in blue bandages for much of the episode. His eyes are yellow, and he is taller than many other beings. He seems have somewhat of an animal resemblance to an aardvark. He may even be based off the Egyptian god, Seth.
When Natron was defeated and entombed by the Protector, he vowed that he would return and once again rule the universe.
Natron is bent on domination of the galaxy and destruction of all those who oppose his will.
He has a variety of devices at his disposal, but most do the same thing - that is, freeze people in time. The freezing is directly linked to Natron, as demonstrated by the fact the bubbles of frozen time vanished when he was drained of his power.
- "Infidel planet... meet your destiny."
- "I am your blighted past. I am your anguished future. I am Natron."
- "Your feeble weapons cannot destroy Natron the Invincible!"
- "Yes, come closer. Perish in my pure light of pain!"
- Natron goes by several titles: Natron the First, Natron the Terrible, Natron the Merciless, Natron the All-Powerful, Natron the Relentless, Natron the Invincible. The list goes on.
- Natron, in real life, was a mineral and ingredient used in the Egyptian mummification process.