"New Shoe" is the second segment of the tenth episode of The 7D. It premiered on July 28, 2014 alongside "The 8th D".
When The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe needs a new home for herself and her children, the Queen assigns Lord Starchbottom and The 7D the task of building her the finest shoe house in all of Jollywood.
- Bill Farmer as Doc
- Maurice LaMarche as Grumpy
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Happy
- Scott Menville as Sneezy
- Billy West as Bashful
- Stephen Stanton as Sleepy
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dopey
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Queen Delightful
- Paul Rugg as Lord Starchbottom
- Tress MacNeille as The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe
- Sam Lavagnino as Eenie
- The Glooms are absent in this episode.
- The Old Woman and her kids appear in this episode as the main characters after making a cameo appearance in "The Fairest in the Land".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.