Mickey, Donald, and Goofy experience life from each other's perspective after accidentally switching bodies.
- Mickey Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Casey Jones (cameo)
- Casey Jr. (cameo)
- Dumbo (cameo)
- Timothy Q. Mouse (cameo)
- The Crows (cameo)
- Chip and Dale
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Spike the Bee
- Scrooge McDuck
- Pluto (pictured)
- Minnie Mouse
- Clarabelle Cow
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse, Flamingo Maitre D'
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse, Huey, Little Girl
- Tress MacNeille - Chip
- Corey Burton - Dale
- John Kassir - Scrooge McDuck
- April Winchell - Clarabelle Cow
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Paul Rudish
- This episode was aired early on YouTube on April 13, 2018.
- This is the fifth episode to be seven minutes in length.
- Goofy breaks the fourth wall at the beginning by mentioning he would like to be like Mickey for seven minutes, the exact length of this episode.
- When Mickey, Donald and Goofy switch bodies, Mickey went into Goofy's body, while Donald went into Mickey's body, and Goofy went into Donald's body.
- When Goofy is being tormented in Donald's body, he quotes the lyrics from Donald's theme song: "Who gets stuck with all the bad luck? No one, but Donald Duck!"
- At one point in this episode, we hear Goofy's signature holler from Donald Duck when Goofy (in Donald's body) attempts to fly, only to fall straight to the ground. This could possibly be a nod to the times where the Goofy holler is heard from Donald Duck in three classic Donald Duck cartoons from the late-1940s; Three for Breakfast, Honey Harvester, and All in a Nutshell.
- There is a Hidden Mickey formed by craters on the bottom left of the Moon.
- The restaurant that Donald attends in Mickey's body is the restaurant from "Third Wheel".
- Additionally, the flamingo maître d' greatly resembles the one from "No Reservations", only his feathers are blue instead of pink.
- Based on a lyric from Mickey's song, Goofy's height is revealed to be 6'7".
- Mickey's picture of Pluto depicts the latter wearing his signature green collar, despite donning his red collar in most episodes of the series.
- The ending depicts Donald in Goofy's body, Mickey in Donald's body and Goofy in Mickey's body, when it's actually the other way round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.