Newton Star (real name: simply Newton) is one of the supporting characters of the PJ Masks series. He is a scientist and a nighttime hero known for helping the PJ Masks. He first appeared in the Season 4 episode "Asteroid Accident"
Official Website description
Newton is an ordinary, book-obsessed kid by day from a different city to the PJ’s, but by night he transforms into protector of space – Newton Star! This is why he hasn’t met the PJ Masks before – and why he can’t be with them all the time. He has no wings but flies with the help of asteroids, gliding through space with incredible skill. He can breathe in space too – without any special gear!
Newton Star is a friendly yet shy kid who prefers to be alone. He is very intelligent as he studies asteroids and knows how to harness their magical powers and use them to fight against villains such as Romeo & Luna Girl.
Motive and Abilities
Newton Star's motive is to guard the asteroids in outer space from being taken by villains (mainly Romeo), and perform experiments with the asteroids.
- Star Shields: He can use his connection to the asteroids' powers to create energy shields.
- Flight: He has the ability to fly on earth and in space. He can also breathe in space without any oxygen or space suit.
- Asteroid Surfing: He can surf on asteroids like a surfboard and steer them in any direction he wants.
- Star Power: Newton can create white orbs of energy around his hands, and use them to fire beams or manipulate asteroids.
- Communicator: He is able to use his emblem on his super suit to communicate with other people via the Listening Stone.
Newton has dark skin, short black hair, and green eyes. He wears a red striped vest with a blue checkered long-sleeved shirt underneath, blue jeans, and purple plaid shoes. He also wears red glasses on his face.
As Newton Star
Newton wears a yellow superhero jumpsuit with red and black thunderbolt details. On his chest, he carries a circular stone with a white center and five colored stones around it in a star-pattern.
He also has a star haircut design on both sides of his head.