The layout resembles a castle with mushroom towers on the inside. Leading to the main entrance is a cobblestone pathway. In the middle is a spiraling tower with white walls with yellow/goldish edges and a larger silver sculpture facing upward.
- Newtopia Castle (Home of King Andrias)
- Hemisphere Hotel
- Coral Park
- Newtopia University
- Opera House
- Newtopia Aquarium
- Sauce, Inc.
- Newtopia was first shown in a picture in "Fiddle Me This", and made its official debut in "Marcy at the Gates".
- Newtopia looks somewhat like a cross between Atlantis & Atlantica.
- To some fans, Newtopia is also similar to Waterfall City from the world of Dinotopia.
- It takes one month to travel from Wartwood Swamp to Newtopia by taking the path around the mountains.
- In "True Colors", King Andrias explains that the capital and Amphibia as whole was extremely advanced more than 1,000 years ago, with loads of advanced technology and the Calamity Box was the power source for the whole continent. Yet, he also stated that his two friends betrayed him as they were uneasy of Andrias' conqueror ambition, which led to both his friends leaving him and one of them taking the box away, which caused all of Amphibia as a whole losing its electricity and advanced technology. This caused the continent to decrease into a medieval society with only Newtopia still possessing items such as electricity.
- Matt stated on Reddit if Amphibia was an actual place, he would love seaside towns like this.
- After the events of "True Colors", Newtopia has become a polluted wasteland by industrialization so the fate of the civilians has yet to be revealed.