Anne and Sprig are surveying a caravan lead by newts that are loyal to King Andrias when a small boy named Jojo Potato is found in their pathway. He turns out to be a distraction as a group of hooded newts arrive and attack the whole caravan. Anne and Sprig are impressed, but find themselves cornered by the rebel newts. They are revealed to be lead by Tritonio Espada who claims to neither be working for Andrias, nor the resistance and has no interest in doing so. He takes Anne and Sprig to his camp where he reveals his backstory as a street urchin who had to do what it takes to survive. He agrees to help liberate another caravan of valuables and in return, he will join the resistance.
While Anne and Sprig distract some mind controlled snakes, Tritonio's newts go to liberate the caravan, only for it to be full of drones who attack and capture them. Unable to break his code of the street, Tritonio flees; leaving a bewildered Sprig and Anne to chase after him. Tritonio plans to pack up and leave, but Anne angrily confronts him; accusing him of having genuine attachment to his crew and leaving, simply because he feels that he needs to rather than wants to. As the newts face the robo judge, Anne and Sprig arrive to rescue them, with Tritonio finally coming to his senses and using his strategizing skills to defeat the robo-judge.
Anne once again asks that Tritonio join as he is a great strategist and he thanks her for opening his mind, while also complimenting her on how much she has changed. Back at the rebel base, Anne and Sprig are lead by Sasha to a secret door with a slot that Hop Pop found while trying to look for the bathroom. Sprig deduces that the family book with the picture of the Calamity Box would fit in it and they do so with the door opening. Inside is a small bedroom along with a red envelope, but when Sprig examines it, it is blank. The group lament that the reveal was disappointing and leave, but Sprig pockets the letter before exiting the room as well.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Matt Chapman as Tritonio Espada
- Anna Akana as Sasha Waybright
- Archie Yates as Jojo Potato
- Laila Berzins as Little Louise
- The episode title is a reference to the Mel Brooks film, Robin Hood: Men in Tights.
- Little Louise is named after Little John from the Robin Hood story.
- Along with "Fight or Flight", according to Matt Braly, these episodes are the last "fun ones" since from "The Three Armies" up until the series finale, all of these episodes are going to be plot relevant.
- Anne briefly uses her powers when she throws Tritonio's family sword at him.
- It's revealed that some Toads and Newts have joined King Andrias.
- The secret room that Hop Pop discovered most likely belongs to Leif for the following reasons:
- The Planter family tome with the Calamity Box was the key to open the door to the room.
- There is a carving of the Mossman on the desk.
- The hanging cloak has a stylized L on it (the door has the same L, but was flipped upside-down to appear as a P for Planter).
- A royal envelope contains a seemingly blank letter in it (Leif wrote secret messages that can be seen with special lenses).