"Night of the Living McFizzles" is the eleventh episode of the first season of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It is the second part of a two-part Halloween special, and it premiered on October 15, 2012.
Zombies appear in town on Halloween night.
After riding a haunted house ride with Theresa and Debbie Kang, Randy tries to hide the fact that he was scared on it to avoid being humiliated. Howard is mad, and tries to reveal that he was scared, but with no luck.
Meanwhile, at McFist's house, McFist's attacked by a zombie, and then scared by Viceroy. Viceroy then explain that because of the combination of McFist's top secret weapons factory with the public candy factory, the newest and most popular candy, McFizzles, have been weaponized, turning anyone who eats them into zombies who crave candy.
- The title is based off the 1968's horror film Night of the Living Dead.
- The episode makes a reference to the Nightmare on Elm Street movie, having a street named Elm Street.
- This is the first episode that the NinjaNomicon did not give any lessons and make an appearance
- The music video Thriller is referenced, as one of the first zombies seen in the group of zombies is wearing a red jacket that looks like Michael Jackson's outfit.
- The corridor scene is a reference to the movie The Shining, as the Blonde Twins are dressed like the Grady girls.
- It is shown for the first time that Theresa has a crush on Randy.
- Both Theresa Fowler and Debbie Kang makes her first speaking appearances.
- Debbie Kang wears a costume based off the Mexican Death Bear.
- Theresa Fowler's costume is Stevens, glasses and trombone included.
- Although "Viva El Nomicon" aired after this episode, this episode is chronologically before it because McFist bought Whoopee World in "Viva El Nomicon", and it's mentioned in this episode that McFist Industries owns Whoopee World.
- Plus, the corridor scene is a reference to the movie The Shining.
- The doomsday device was the same doomsday device from the previous episode "Dawn of Discroll".
- Howard's trick-or-treat bag is based off of Viceroy's robot Otto.
- This is the first time to take place entirely at night.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|