When JoJo's father has to be at the Big Top Clown convention and can't sing her to sleep, she must learn to do her nightly bedtime routine all on her own.
- JoJo: No song? But Daddy, you always sing it.
- JoJo: I love bedtime because we always do the same things every night.
- JoJo: Wow. I'm not the only one with a special way of going to sleep.
- Peaches: And what’s it time for now?
- JoJo: Mommy’s clown kiss.
- This episode features the first use of "The Nighty Night Spotlight," a quiet version of the normal song. Jim Latham provides that and all other songs for this episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.