Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The Ninja Balls are throwable weapons the Ninja uses. There are different types of balls, each kind with a unique ability.
- 1 History
- 2 Technique
- 3 Appearance
- 3.1 Balls
- 3.2 Smoke Bombs
- 3.3 Hot Balls
- 3.4 Cold Balls
- 3.5 Glowing Balls
- 3.6 Flash Balls
- 3.7 Hoarking Balls
- 3.8 Tripping Balls
- 3.9 Electro Balls
- 3.10 Hard Balls
- 3.11 Slipping Balls
- 3.12 Bee Ball
- 3.13 Fetching Balls
- 3.14 Boom Ball
- 3.15 Sticky Ball
- 3.16 Tiny Giant Exploding Ball
- 3.17 Running Water Sound Effect Ball
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 External links
Throwing the ball into the air it releases such as the bee ball.
Each Ninja Balls have different Colors and Sizes.
- Releases smoke on impact
- Helps the Ninja enter and exit sneakily
- Releases fire on impact
- Releases ice on impact
- Light up dark spaces
- Temporarily blinded
- Good for causing monsters and robots to hoark up victims
- Multiplies into smaller balls on impact to trip foes
- Releases electricity on impact
- Can force enemies to spit out victims
- Releases a slippery substance on impact
- Releases a swarm of bees on impact
- Tricks dog-like villains
- Explodes shortly after caught,eaten or at the mouth by foe
- Explodes when the target is hit
- Sticks to anything it hits
Tiny Giant Exploding Ball
- Tiny but makes big explosion
Running Water Sound Effect Ball
- Makes the enemy go to the bathroom to empty their "system"
- The appearance of the electro balls differs between the online games (yellow with orange stripe) and the show (emerald with lime symbols).
- As seen in "Stanks Like Teen Spirit", there are at least twenty varieties of balls.
- The balls aren't labeled, leaving Randy and others to occasionally mistake them, like in "McFreaks".
- In Disney XD's Pranksgiving, Crash gotta prank Randy replacing Randy's Ninja Balls with Crash's Prank Balls to prank him.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|