The mask was woven from the feathers of a demonic bird known as the Tengu. The feathers granted the mask mystical powers, but also formed a link with the Tengu as well. Every four years, the mask is passed down to the next protector of the city of Norrisville. The mask is portable and can easily be hidden. It's the only part of the Ninja Suit the user needs to put on manually, for the rest of the suit forms around the user.
If the user abuses the mask's powers, the powers will lock up until the user learns how to use them properly in Swampy Seconds.
- Knowing the Ninja suit has a different design for each Ninja, it's unknown if the Ninja mask changes appearances as well.
- The Ninja is usually the only person who uses the mask, but people who aren't the Ninja can also use it, like Howard in "The Ninja Supremacy".
- The mask and the Tengu are linked. If Tengu possesses someone, the Ninja can choose to burn the mask, which releases the person from the Tengu's control and sends the demon back into the Eye of Eternity in "Evil Spirit Week".
- When Randy does this for the first time to free Howard, he receives a ninja skill called Ninja Rage. It appears that it's a new ability for the Ninja, as no other ninjas seem to be able to do it.
- The colors of the mask are black and red.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|