at the end of the game buttermaker asks Howard where they are Howard stammers to which randy rushes in and lies saying Howard lost his backpack in the earthquake and that he and Buttermaker came in to help him find it, he then states Buttermaker hit his head and leads him towards the exit.
- Chainsaw Werewolves
- Mouse ⇦ and ⇨: Movement
- Spacebar: Jump
- Left mouse button: Attack
- Ninja Dash - Perform 10 'near misses'
- ninja Master - Defeat the boss without getting hit
- Untouchable - Complete one level without getting hit
- Ninja Time - Defeat 10 enemies
- Grave Puncher - Defeat 20 shielded enemies
- Bruce - Defeat 25 enemies
- Ninja Jump - Jump over 30 obstacles
- Gatherer - Collect all coins in one level
- Rogue - Complete a level with basic weapons
- Ninja Jumper - Perform 25 hits in a row
- Armory - Collect all weapons
- Smash - Defeat 3 or more enemies with one ball
- Master Collector - Collect all coins on 3 levels
- Ultimate Collector - Collect all coins in all levels
- Nomicom - Collect all scrolls
- Ninja Scarf
- Ninja Rings
- Ninja Balls
- Ninja Hot Ball
- Ninja Cold Ball
- Ninja Bee Ball
- Ninja Sword
- Ninja Manrikigusari
- Buttermaker gets Stanked as the final boss level in this game.
- He wearing a Wave Slayers uniform from the episode "Wave Slayers".
- Randy appears to behave and act much more skilled and intelligent which is polar opposite to his usual attitude.
- Many objects appear that are direct references to items in the series:
- The bologna Howard used as a sword in "Monster Drill"
- Howard's Portable Electric Drum Pad.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|